Be part of our team.
- Vehicle Test and Support Engineer | Catesby Tunnel
At Catesby Projects we support customer programmes across a range of international sectors including: motorsport, automotive, and elite sport. From concept phase to final design, working at Catesby Projects will be varied and challenging as we push engineering boundaries across multiple sectors.
We are looking for an engineer to support our customers during testing at Catesby Tunnel. The engineer will help customers in the lead up, during and after tests. This could include:
- Helping plan tests for both automotive and motorsport customers.
- Installing, specifying and calibrating sensors or hardware.
- Creating test plans to ensure the smooth running on the day.
- Support on test day for running and checking data.
- Assisting in formal procedures such as WLTP coast down.
- Being a point of contact with our customers.
- Data analysis and report writing.
You will have a minimum of 4 years experience in automotive or vehicle development and a relevant degree from a top university. Experience in automotive certification and testing would be a distinct advantage.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- This role is ideal for someone wanting to take a step forward in their career whilst working on a diverse range of projects in a rapidly growing company.
- We are looking for someone to help develop and improve the services we can offer in house, so a desire to want to grow the business and services we can offer is essential.
- An engineering degree with relevant industry experience and a passion for a variety of disciplines including motorsport, automotive and elite sport.
- You will have a minimum of 4 years experience in an automotive or motorsport environment.
- Experience in automotive testing, legislation or homologation would be advantageous, WLTP coast down would be ideal
- Experience in working with various sensors and data logging solutions.
- Experience in data processing and report writing.
- You will want to work on a variety of applications in a small but growing team. A hands-on approach and desire to ‘get stuck in’ is essential.
What we offer in return:
Structured career development paths, 25 days holiday + bank holidays. Your working environment will be in an exciting new innovation centre, meters away from the Catesby Tunnel Aero Research Facility.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be available to start in the near future (<2months).
For applications please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a permanent position, no agencies or contractors please.